JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY PARENT INVOLVEMENT
Jefferson is an innovative, creative, and rigorous learning community working to meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of every learner. Staff is committed to continuous professional development fostering high levels of student engagement through diverse learning opportunities. Together, with students, parents, and staff we strive to cultivate a nurturing and safe learning environment for all, developing independent, life-long learners.
Parent/School Partnerships are fostered through:
Communication of Information
- o Parent Information Nights – Classroom specific information; Student learning objectives, curriculum information, support services
- o Parent/Teacher Conferences – scheduled two times/year, additional meetings as needed/requested
- o Weekly Classroom Newsletters
- o Monthly School Newsletters
- o Blackboard Connect Information Sharing – School initiatives, during and after-school events, curriculum information, general school/district updates
- o PTA Involvement (meetings, committee member, etc.)
- o Classroom volunteers
- o Monthly family nights
- o Curriculum nights (Science night, Math night, etc.)
- o Various Club/Group opportunities
Partnering with families and the community toward optimized growth and development for all our learners.