Cafe 507 is the newest addition to the Absegami Culinary program. On select Thursdays each month, we will be offering our staff take-out lunch prepared fresh by our culinary 2/3 students. The cafe will utilize farm fresh produce from our sustainable garden/green house when available and will include entree, side, and dessert. Cost of the lunch is $4.00
March 30th Menu:
1. Italian Chicken Cutlet - with Broccoli Rabe, Roasted Red Pepper, & Provolone Cheese, served on a ciabatta roll and a side Caesar Salad.
2. Quinoa and Vedge Buddha Bowl, bell peppers, chick peas, carrots, and fresh spinach served in a Lemon-Tahini dressing
March 2nd Menu:
1. Sweet & Sour slow-Cooked Beef Brisket, served on a bun with braised red onion, red & green cabbage, tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette.
2. Greek Power Buddha Bowl, mixed dark leafy greens, cucumber, Kalamata olives, red onion, grape tomatoes, avocado, marinated artichoke hearts, feta cheese served with hummus and pita chips.
February 9th Menu:
1: Korean Beef Taco with Asian Greens and homemade Slaw
2. Winter Buddha Bowl: Lentils, Brown Rice, Broccoli, Avocado, Roasted Sweet Potatoes all tossed with sesame seeds and Sherry Vinaigrette.