The on-line application window will open on December 8, 2016 and close at midnight on January 23, 2017. The registration will have an electronic post receipt, and a confirmation email will be sent. It is expected that the application process will be competitive. If the number of qualified applicants exceeds available Academy positions, a lottery system will be held on Friday, February 3, 2017 @ 10 am to select participants. No student shall be denied the right to participate in the Academy program on the grounds of race, religion, color, sex, or national origin. All students will be notified via email of their acceptance by midnight of February 10, 2017. Please note, that incomplete or late applications will not be considered
- Complete and submit the Application Materials:
- Electronic Student Information Form
- Electronic Parent Information Form
- Electronic Applicant Recommendation Form. This form must be completed and submitted by a non-family member teacher, employer, clergy and/or adult professional.
- District students applying from outside the Waukesha South attendance area must have a completed Application for Student Transfer Form on file. The student transfer form is due by January 23, 2017.
- Students who do not live in the Waukesha School District must submit an Open Enrollment form to Stephanie Peterson in the SDW enrollment office within the open enrollment window of February 6 - April 28, 2017. These forms are available at any School District of Waukesha school or on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction’s website.