Welcome to Al Huda Islamic School. Before you think about registering your child at Al Huda, we strongly suggest that you bring your child to our campus to have a feel of what to expect.
To make the most of the school visit, do the following:
- Try to go during a school day during the school year so you can see what the campus feels like on an average day.
- Sit in on a class (or a few) and see what the dynamic is like.
- Sign up for a tour so you can see all the facilities.
- Ask for a meeting with the principal and your child's class teacher
- Ask about the cafeteria and see if the lunch is suitable for your child.
- Approach a few students and perhaps parents around school and ask questions. Most people will be more than happy to help you out.
If there is a school you are strongly considering for your child, it’s truly ideal to visit the school in person and get the visceral experience. How does the school make you feel? How does it make your child feel? Can you see child comfortable walking up and down these courtyards and halls every day?
To set up a tour, please call school office at 310-973-0500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is our address:
Al Huda Islamic School
12227 Hawthorne Way,
Hawthorne, California 90250