Attention all seniors
This is information you AND your parents need, so please read it and follow the directions carefully.
- YOU will need to have your senior picture taken at Lifetouch/Prestige Portraits.
- WARNING: IF IT IS NOT TAKEN AT LIFETOUCH, IT WILL NOT BE IN THE YEARBOOK!
- There is a nominal sitting fee ($25) plus the cost of pictures. Lifetouch offers several package options.
- You must wear the required clothing provided by Lifetouch to have your photo appear in the yearbook.
- You are not required to purchase photos from Lifetouch, but you must have the yearbook photo taken at Lifetouch/Prestige Portraits or it will not be in the yearbook.
- Pictures from other companies are not accepted for yearbook purposes.
- Prestige/Lifetouch is located in Summerville (116 South Main St.) Please contact them at www.prestigeportraits.com/summerville or (843) 851-8700 to set up the most convenient time for you.
- Deadline: October 21, 2016. Please make your appointment as soon as possible!
YEARBOOK SENIOR ADS (Ads in the back of the yearbook) Deadlines/costs/information will be sent home via US mail in the next two weeks.
- If your parents need additional information, please call 843-709-5927
- The final deadline order is due in December. Parents can also send them to school and Mrs. Henderson will mail them to the company creating the ads.
BABY PICTURES (Optional)
- Seniors can submit a baby picture for free if they submit it with a senior quote by September 23rd for the yearbook. Please understand that there is no guarantee that your picture will be returned, so make a copy of original pictures.
- You may bring one single baby photo (your name on the back) with your quote to B104 or to A223.
__________________________________ Cut Here__________________________________________
Submit your quote by 9-23! This quote will appear under your picture. Choose carefully! If it is inappropriate, it will be discarded.
You can drop off your quote to Mrs. Henderson in B104 or in A223. If she is unavailable, one of the office staff can put it in her mailbox.
Senior name: _________________________________ 3rd period teacher _______________________
____________________________________________________________________ 25 words or less