The Ashley Ridge High School ECPI Program is a Dual Enrollment Program opportunity for students who are interested in a career working with computers or another Information Technology (IT) degree program. Students will learn to create and build computer programs and networks, and they will learn how to develop security plans to keep them safe.
The Program is offered in conjunction with ECPI University. It offers students the following advantages:
- Students gain real-world experience in a rapidly growing industry
- Students earn weighted high school credits and college credits at the same time.
- The classes are built into the traditional ARHS schedule and are taught at ARHS.
- All classes are taught by an ECPI instructor.
- Classes may be used toward an Associate or Bachelor Degree.
- The program is FREE to all ARHS students.