Registration Information 

HI! and welcome to our school. If you have moved or planning to move into the Banquete area, you will need to provide PROOF OF RESIDENCY that includes a copy of your lease, mortgage, or purchase agreement in the name of the custodial parent, and two utility bills. Additionally, you will need to provide copies of the following: 

Birth Certificate 
Child's Social Security Card 
Immunization Records 
Name, Address, Phone and Fax # of Previous School 
Withdrawal records from previous school, including Transcript -OR- (if incoming 9th grader) most recent Report Card 

Please call me if you should have any further questions at 361-387-2551 ext:123