Want to Enroll

Want to Enroll

Registration Information 



If you are planning to enroll your child to our Junior High, you will be needing to provide the following items in purple: 

Proof of Residency – Utility bill, lease or mortgage agreement

Updated Immunization Records 

Parent/Guardian License or ID

Birth Certificate 
Child's Social Security Card 
Copy of Last Report Card

Transcript or Record of Withdrawal From Previous School
Name, Address, Phone and Fax # of Previous School 

Please call me if you should have any further questions at 361-387-2551 ext:228