Motto: Preparing Our Next Generation
Vision: In collaboration with the entire community, we will become a model for the transformation of a high-poverty public school district.
Mission: We will inspire and prepare all students for lifelong success by providing an exemplary education in a safe learning environment.
1. All children can and will learn. Beaumont ISD will prioritize effective, engaging instruction aligned with a challenging curriculum for all students.
2. We can achieve higher levels of performance within every facet of our organization. Beaumont ISD will promote high expectations for all students and staff members, clearly defined district goals and strategically aligned resources.
3. Every classroom should have an effective teacher and every school should have an effective principal. Beaumont ISD will recruit, develop and retain highly effective teachers and administrators.
4. All school and work environments should be safe, secure and supportive. Beaumont ISD will ensure that learning and work environments are safe, secure and supportive in order for all students and staff to achieve high levels of performance.
5. In order to prepare our next generation to become responsible citizens, we should work collaboratively with our families and community partners. BISD will actively collaborate with families and community partners to maximize opportunities for the success of our students.
6. We should be fiscally responsible and accountable to the public. BISD will implement financial procedures and internal controls to ensure fiscal responsibility.