Our mission, Beech Hill will lead the way to lifelong learning through excellence, leadership and empowerment, drives our actions. We work to ensure that all students meet and exceed academic benchmarks.
We also believe all students should:
*Be challenged to reach their full potential
*Follow the PBIS guidelines and expectations
*Develop skills to become lifelong learners and leaders who:
- Help promote a safe and nurturing environment (Nurture)
- Value themselves and their community (Connect)
- Communicate through and appreciate the arts (Create)
- Apply technology and innovation to aspire (Dream)
- Participate actively in the learning process (Think)
- Make choices that promote fitness and nutrition (Live)
Through shared decision making, a positive school climate and high expectations, Beacons continue to excel in academics as we aim to address the needs of the whole child.
Brett Gills, SIC Chair
Rene' Wyatt Harris, Principal