2016-2017 School Year, HTML version
90-Day Reading Plan:
Continue to increase scores in reading by:
- The implementation of the new Journeys curriculum
- The utilization of the essential standards
- Creating rigorous E L A Common Formative Assessments
- Gathering and analyzing data from iStation, PARCC and Tier Two programs to drive instruction
90-Day Math Plan:
Continue to increase scores in Math by:
- Utilization of the Math essential standards to prioritize the depth of each mathematic standard
- Creating rigorous Common Formative Assessments
- Use data from CFA’s in tandem with iStation, PARCC and Tier Two to inform and drive instruction
- iStation Assessment: Learning about and utilizing data from a new short-cycle assessment
- New Journeys reading curriculum-Time for teachers to familiarize themselves with the content and the pace of lessons
- Bosque Farms Elementary is a family!
- We maintained our "A"
- All of our Educator Effectiveness Ratings were effective or better!
- We made it through our first short cycle assessment with iStation
- We have formed a data team
- Bosque Farms Elementary Staff
- Last 3 years report card average has been an "A"
- Parent Teacher Committee
- Agriculture Days