C. E. Murray Media Center
Our Library Media Center is totally involved in the teaching and learning process. In recognition of different learning and teaching styles, the Library Media Center endeavors to provide appropriate resources which are broad in scope, multimedia in nature, and current in approach. Our libray media center recognizes its responsibility to offer services and the resources that promote the rights and needs of each individual
All students will become skillful researchers and ethical users and creators of information through direct instruction or through information available on the library website.
All students will have access to the library media center, either through classes, or independently before and after school, lunch periods, and with passes from teachers.
Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Provide instruction in 21st century technology skills.
- Collaborate with teachers to integrate research across the curriculum through inquiry based classroom assignments.
- Provide a literacy rich environment for reading, research, and study.
- Provide digital and print resources for assignments and academic needs.
- Purchase resources that support the curriculum.
- Provide recreational books, information, and materials.
- Implement a school-wide reading challenge.
- Implement the Battle of the Books program
- Implement the S.C. Award Nominee Book Program.