Kindergarten Choice Application 2017-2018 - click here
Cape Henlopen Good Cause 2017-2018 Application - click here
We recognize that there are circumstances that may prevent families from meeting the School Choice deadline. Parents or guardians may apply for consideration after the second Wednesday in January if “good cause” exists.
“Good cause” is defined as:
- A change in a child’s residence due to a change in family residence.
- A change in the state in which the family residence is located.
- A change in the marital status of the child’s parents.
- A change caused by a guardianship proceeding.
- Placement of a child in foster care.
- Participation by a child in a foreign exchange program.
- Participation by a child in a substance abuse or mental health treatment program.
- Or a set of circumstances consistent with this definition of “good cause”.
Student Data Sheet click here
Evidence of Residency click here
School Choice Behavioral Contract click here
Choice Application Termination Form (English) click here
Choice Application Termination Form (Spanish) click here