Attorney General's Office Bullying Hotline 1-800-220-5414
Parents and School Community
To register your child(ren) the following information is needed:
- Legal Birth Certificate from Vital Statistics. The copy from the hospital is not considered a legal birth certificate.
- Copy of Immunization (Shot) Record including proof of tuberculin skin test (PPD) or risk assessment completed by your peditrician and a proof of lead screening.
- Copy of Physical (dated within the last 12 months)
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, mortgage/rental agreement, tax bill, etc)
- Custody/PFA Order (if applicable)
- Approved Choice Letter (if applicable)
Parent Information Center
Helping Your Child with Homework