Parent Resources

Parent Resources

Attorney General's Office Bullying Hotline 1-800-220-5414



Parents and School Community



To register your child(ren) the following information is needed:


  1. Legal Birth Certificate from Vital Statistics.  The copy from the hospital is not considered a legal birth certificate.
  2. Copy of Immunization (Shot) Record including proof of tuberculin skin test (PPD) or risk assessment completed by your peditrician and a proof of lead screening.
  3. Copy of Physical (dated within the last 12 months)
  4. Proof of Residency (utility bill, mortgage/rental agreement, tax bill, etc)
  5. Custody/PFA Order (if applicable)
  6. Approved Choice Letter (if applicable)



Parent Information Center


Helping Your Child with Homework