OES strives to provide every student with the skills necessary to be college and career ready with relationships, rigor, and relevance. We believe...
- All students and teachers have a right to a safe and nurturing environment which fosters individual responsibility.
- All students have the right to a complete education encompassing academics, the arts, life skills, and physical well being.
- Parents, the community, and the school are a vital partnership in the educational success of the school.
- All students should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning and achieve their personal best.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.