Oakbrook Middle Enrollment Requirements
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION
- Completed DD2 Registration Forms
- Proof of Residence (see requirements listed below)
- Immunization Record - The Official South Carolina DHEC form 2740 is required. You may get a copy of form 2740 from any doctor’s office or county health department. Immunization forms from other states must be transferred to a South Carolina Form by a doctor or the Health Department within 30 days of enrollment.
- Report card or Withdrawal Grades - from previous school showing promotion to next grade (for summer registrants) OR withdrawal sheet and copy of student's schedule if transferring during school year.
- Copy of Parent/Guardian ID
The following documentation will be needed if your student receives any of the following services.
- Special Education/504 plan - A current copy of the student's IEP or 504 plan is needed to place students in the correct classes. Services can not be provided until IEP or 504 plan is provided.
- Gifted and Talented - students will not be placed in GATE classes until documentation from previous school is provided stating student is currently taking gifted classes or is being considered for gifted placement for the new school year (summer only).
Proof of Residency Requirements
Standard Proof of Residency
Special Enrollment Documentation Requirements
In-District Transfer Requests
Change of Guardianship/Custody