Registration for Continuing Students

Registration for Continuing Students


If your student attended a POCE or PUSD school last year please use the Parent Portal to confirm your data to re-register your student for ongoing enrollment.   


Using your parent portal account means you do not have to type in a bunch of information.


If you do not have a parent portal account please contact your local school and give them your current email address. 



Paper Registration documents are located under parent documents on the left.


Parents of students new to the district should contact local school site as soon as they are settled.

Fall registration, held at 
individual schools, usually begins in August, although pre-registration for kindergarten is in the spring for all schools. A child must be age 5 on or before September First to enter kindergarten. (EC Section 48000[a])


To register, parents must bring the student's birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residence. Parents whose first-grader has previously attended kindergarten should also bring his or her report card.


Students transferring into the District from another district or state will need their immunization records and should provide a recent report card. Contact the individual school about registration for transfer students.