Volunteers may serve in many capacities, including those listed below:
· Reading stories to students
· Assisting with field trips
· Helping in learning centers, libraries, cafeterias, etc.
· Monitoring assessments (such as SCPASS testing)
· Listening to children read
· Organizing parents for special projects
· Lecturing on special topics
· AND SO MUCH MORE...
Our volunteer family is made up of parents, students, grandparents, community senior citizens, school business partners, and community organizations. Volunteers may commit as little or as much time as their schedule will allow -- from thirty minutes a day or a week to one or more days per week-- any amount of time makes a big difference as is greatly appreciated! You may download the volunteer agreement and application from the following link. Please drop off your application at the front office upon completion: Click here for the Volunteer Application
After completing the application, we will ask all interested volunteers to attend a volunteer training. Trainings are scheduled on the school calendar and will be offered throughout the year.