Transcripts amp Withdrawals

Transcripts & Withdrawals


Summerville High School is pleased to offer electronic requests for official transcripts through




Printable Parchment Instructions

Parchment Video Tutorial







To withdraw students from Summerville High School and have sufficient records for new school enrollment, parents must:

  • Make appointment to visit SHS Guidance to meet with counselor and/or registrar
  • Complete the withdrawal form; this can be printed and filled out ahead of time. Click here to print the withdrawal form.
  • Return ALL Summerville High School properties (ie. textbooks, uniforms, library books, etc...)
  • Settle all school financial obligations



Guidance Fax Number: 843-821-3930


Rachel Page, Registrar 
843-873-6460 ext.51021