About Surry Central

About Surry Central
Picture representing About Surry Central

Surry Central Pride. . .

Surry Central is a comprehensive high school with grades 9 through 12 and an enrollment of approximately 800 students. 

 

In recent graduating classes approximately 90 percent of the students have indicated that they plan to continue their education.  Twenty percent are expected to attend four-year colleges and universities while seventy percent will go to community colleges or technical schools.  The remaining 10 percent enter the work force or military service.