Five Critical Questions:
Parents and Office of Special Services Staff collaborated to determine the most important things that families should know to help their child's educational needs. The results are the following five, critical questions. Please feel free to print these, take them to your next IEP team meeting, and these most important answers.
1. What does my child need to be successful in the general education curriculum?
2. How will special education services help with his or her educational success?
3. When, where, how frequently, and by whom will these services be provided?
4. How will the school assess my child's progress, and how often will I receive notice of my child's progress?
5. What can I do to assist with my child's progress?