FAQ Miscellaneous Questions

FAQ Miscellaneous Questions

The weather is bad. . are Recreation Department classes canceled?


When the Wauwatosa School District cancels classes and/or extra-curricular activities, all Recreation Department activities are also cancelled. Tune to local radio and TV stations for cancellation information.



Can I work for the Recreation Department?


Please view the Employment & Volunteer Page



Can I rent the pavilion at Hart Park or book a picnic at a local park?


Conact Hart Park at 414-471-8420 for more information.


Contact Milwaukee County Parks at 414-257-PARK (7275)



Can I rent or use school district facilities?


Please view the Facilities Use Page