Join PTSA today. Click the link above for more information.
Parent Teacher Student Association
Renew your FDHS PTSA membership for 2016-17 – membership dues are accepted all year long!
Join us; stay informed; be involved in some small way, and our high school will be a place where you feel you can be heard and make a difference.
To join us and pay:
- Click HERE and input your membership information and submit your $5 dues to the front office.
- Mail your dues payment to FDHS PTSA, 8500 Patriot Blvd. North Charleston, SC 29420. Checks ($5) should be made payable to FDHS PTSA and please write the name you would like the membership in on the memo line of your check.
We ask each family for dues of $5 to keep our association and its programs working. Your dues pay for:
- PTSA Education Grants to qualifying seniors to help defray the cost of any post-secondary education
- Staff appreciation breakfast/luncheon
- Student incentive programs
- Other projects to help keep FDHS great
The PTSA also provides a valuable communication link between parents and Principal, Bert Postell. A key reason to attend PTSA meetings is the opportunity to hear news from and discuss issues with the principal. If you are new to FDHS, the PTSA offers an excellent way to get to know the school, the principal and other parents. Parents AND students are welcome AND needed to attend our meetings and participate in our discussions.