* Check out Khan Academy for help with an array of courses and test prep.
* Virtual SC - Test prep for SAT, ACT, PSAT, and AP exams
* SC State Library has a site to help with being college and career ready with skill building, test prep, and more.
(click: A-Z List then Learning Express Library)
* Dual Credit - Info from TTC . ACCUPLACER Placement Test practice: State Library, Sample questions,
College & Career Planning eBook: 6 easy ways to start preparing for what's next
Reality Town will take place on November 8th. All 9th graders will have an opportunity to learn why having a good GPA will benefit them during and after high school. They will have careers based on their GPAs and encounter different aspects of adult life, such as paying mortgage, insurance, purchasing vehicles, grocery, etc.
Volunteers are appreciated. Contact Mr. Mosley for more information.
* The PSAT was administered on October 11th. Results will be shared 2nd semester.
* PSAT test prep
* Juniors will take either the SAT or ACT during second semester. All test selection forms are due by Friday, November 17th.
* Junior ACT will be offered on 2/27, 2/28, 3/1, or 3/6-3/8.
*Junior SAT will be offered on 3/21/17
*Workkeys will also take place during 2nd semester.
Youth Apprenticeship Program
* College Application Day - November 14, 2017. Seniors will have the opportunity to complete college applications with the help of college reps from around the state. (College Application Day booklet) SCCango.org .
Students should ask their School Counselor questions about the college application progress when needed.
* The ASVAB was be adminstered in the Fall and Spring. If you missed it or need to retest contact your recruiter.
- Today's military
- South Carolina's Virtual Library
A-Z List> Learning Express Library > Career Center > Join the Military
It's your senior year, what should you be doing?
* Meet with your School Counselor to discuss college applications, scholarships, military testing, and career development.
* Register for the SAT/ACT.
* Complete College Applications and send transcripts via Parchment.com
- Make sure to meet all deadlines for college applications, scholarships, requesting transcripts, and test scores.
*Speak with military recruiter if you are planning or considering to enter the military after graduation.