STUDENT BEHAVIORAL EXPECTATIONS
In order for the school to provide each and every student with a positive and safe learning environment, all students are expected to follow Montvue’s “Scholarly Code of Conduct”.
“Scholarly Code of Conduct”
- I will cooperate in my learning.
- I will be respectful and fair.
- I will be responsible.
- I will be industrious in all areas of my life.
- I will be a caring and positive contributing member to the Montvue community.
- I will follow school rules and expectations.
- Students are expected to have peaceful mouths; teasing, swearing, bullying or threatening others is prohibited.
- Students are expected to have peaceful hands; wrestling, hitting, fighting, or play fighting is prohibited. In addition, throwing rocks, sticks, sand, or any other objects is prohibited.
- Students are expected to have peaceful feet; tripping or kicking others is prohibited.
- Students are expected to respect learning; talking or playing in the hallways between or in front of classrooms is prohibited.
- Students are expected to share all playground equipment and be respectful of others; not allowing or preventing another student from entering a game is prohibited.
- Students are expected to remain under the supervision of adults at all times; students cannot leave their classroom or the school campus without the school’s authorization.