WHAT SCHOOLS WOULD BEST SUIT YOU?
Here are some points to consider when researching colleges:
- Do you want to attend a two- or a four-year institution? Co-ed or single sex?
- What size school do you want to attend?
- What major(s) are you considering?
- How far from home do you want to go?
- Do you wish to participate in any specific extracurricular activities or athletics?
- Do you want to attend an urban, suburban or rural environment?
- Do you require any special services?
Here are some questions to ask when planning a visit:
- How can I arrange a campus visit?
- Are there any special visitation days?
- What are the application deadlines for admission and for financial aid?
- What scholarships do you offer?
- Will my AP exams count towards college credit?
- When must I choose a major?
- What percentage of students are commuter students?
- How are roommates selected?
- What types of extra-curricular activities and clubs are there on campus?
- What additional academic services do you offer to students (tutoring, career counseling, study skills workshops)?
- What types of internships are available?
NEW SCHOLARSHIPS RELEASED!
VISIT WWW.SCHOLARSHIPEXPERTS.COM AND REGISTER FOR WISECHOICE. (It's free!)
National Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarship.com (Scholarships for students grades 9-12)
Fastweb.com (Scholarship for students grades 9-12)
HSF.net (Scholarships for Hispanic Students)