Montvue Elementary School or "MMU: Montvue Mustang University" is a community of Scholars and Professors focused on life-long learning.
Our aim is to prepare each and every one of our Scholars for college by providing them with high quality 21st Century instruction and assisting them in setting social and academic goals. We strive for excellence through a collaborative environment that makes decisions based on achievement data as well as the individualized needs of our diverse student population.
MMU Offers Quality Programs in a Safe & Positive School Environment
- University Themed Campus -Students are Motivated to Succeed and Develop a Culture of College Readiness
- Three National Board Certified Teachers -Montvue is Home to a Highly Qualified Instructional Staff
- Accelerated Reader Program -Montvue is Home to Several of PUSD’s Top AR Teachers
- Cal Poly Robotics Program-Students develop engineering and mathematics problem-solving skills
- Instrumental Music Program -Students Learn to Play String or Wind Instruments
- Agricultural/Garden Program -Students Plant and Cultivate Crops Throughout the Year
- After-School Education and Safety (ASES) Program -Students Participate in an Enrichment Program from Dismissal to 6:00 PM (Mon-Fri)
- Safe and Secure Campus -Students Benefit from an Experienced Campus Supervisor Team, Security Cameras and a Closed Campus Policy
Small School Family-like Setting -Students Benefit When More Attention Can be Given to Their Individual Needs
#1 Attendance Recovery Elementary School in PUSD -Attendance is our top priority!
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program -Students Sample Fruits and Vegetables from Around the World During AM Recesses
Organized Co-ed Sports Competitions-Students Participate in Tournaments During Lunch Recesses
Newly Renovated Media Center -Students Have Regular Access to a New Library and Computer Lab
Over $114,000 in Technological Upgrades & New Equipment -Classroom Computers, Projectors, Document Cameras, SmartBoards, Laptops…
Over $92,000 in Facility Enhancements -Playground Equipment, Picnic Tables, Security Cameras, Front Office Renovation…
Parental Involvement -MMU Parents Rock! They Are Always Supporting the School’s Programs!